Welcome to Al-Hadi
In March of 1995 at the behest of the community members a ” School Committee” was formed for the purpose of looking into establishing a year round school that would operate under Islamic principles.
- AHS has been certified as an exemplary school by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. 2007 QUALITY REVIEW STANDARDS
- Islamic Environment for your child
- Curriculum based on standards set by National Council of Teachers in Math, English, Science and Social Studies
- A separate curriculum for Arabic, Quran and Islamic Studies
- Qualified teachers with certification or enrolled in a certification program
- National testing ERB, CAT – See comparative information on pg. 38-41 of 2007 Quality Review Standard Report
- City & State wide competitions – Spelling Bees, Future City, PSIA
- Every student will be developed as a whole; physically, spiritually, academically, and emotionally.
Here you can review some statistics about our School
Passing to Universities
Registration for the 2019-2020 academic year is in progress. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis (provided there is space remaining in a class).